Important IEEE Policy / Announcement:
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Explore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
Non-Presented Paper (No-Show) Policy:
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. If a paper is not presented at the conference, the paper will not be published in the conference proceedings or other public access forums. For poster and demo sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this also implies the paper was not presented.
Submissions should be made through EasyChair: please go to the HotICN 2020 Submission Site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hoticn2020
For your submission, please follow the rules:
1. Submit papers of no more than six (6) pages, up to 6 pages in length, including references and in order to ensure adequate citation of related work, extra pages of references are allowed (and encouraged).
2. Poster or demo: up to 2 pages.
3. Provide an abstract of no more than 250 words.
4. Submit papers in PDF (Portable Document Format) and ensure that they are compatible with Adobe Acrobat (English version). Other formats, including Postscript, will not be accepted. Avoid using any special characters or non-standard fonts. We must be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive it using only standard tools and printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts embedded in the PDF file.
5. Ensure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. Pay particular attention to figures and graphs in the paper to ensure that they are legible without color. Explicitly using grayscale colors will provide best control over how graphs and figures will print on black-and-white printers.
6. Ensure that labels and symbols used in graphs and figures are legible, including the font sizes of tick marks, axis labels, legends, etc.
7. Standard conference templates for LaTeX formats are found at the right column.
8. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EasyChair.